Seeking a Board Approved Supervisor
The ideal candidate has demonstrated experience as a leader in both clinical and administrative supervision. Additionally they are a smart, motivated, self-starter, who can work with a good deal of autonomy.
- Provide supervision to provisionally licensed Clinicians (LMSW, LGPC, LGMFT) as appropriate.
- Provide oversight to clinical practices at MCCS.
- Values align with MCCS values and lead by values.
- Responsible for staff compliance with documentation, reporting, HIPAA, etc.
- Insures MCCS policies and procedures are followed
- Signs documentation of provisionally licensed clinicians weekly and prior to the end of the billing cycle.
- Knowledgeable of and adheres to COMAR regulations
- Coach and mentor assigned staff to ensure ongoing compliance, sufficient caseload, time management, and organization.
- Support HR process in recruitment of new hires including interviewing and onboarding new hires.
- Attend monthly team meetings, facilitating clinical case conference.
- Provide feedback and collaborate with leadership to complete 90-day and yearly staff performance appraisals.
- Maintain a caseload, to include children, teens, families, group and couples.
- Assess clinical needs of team and provide/facilitate trainings to meet the need.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Master’s degree in psychology, social work, counseling, or related discipline.
- Licensed in the state of Maryland
- Board Approved Clinical Supervisor in Maryland.
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent interpersonal relationship skills.
- Excellent working knowledge of COMAR.
- Ability to manage, delegate and manage multiple tasks with competing deadlines and priorities.
- Ability to be proactive and work in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong organizational and prioritizing skills.
Ideal Candidate will be:
- Service and values driven.
- Knowledgeable, smart, creative, empathetic but firm
- Hold certification in Play Therapy, Gottman's, DBT or CBT
- Clinical Supervision: 5 years (Required)
- Social Work License (LCSW-C) (Required)
- LCPC (Preferred)
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Seeking Licensed Therapists
Seeking Enthusiastic, Creative, Motivated, Independently Licensed Clinicians to join a growing practice in Columbia, MD!
- Licensed Clinician (LCSW-C, LCPC, LCMFT, LGPC, LMSW) in the state of Maryland
- Ability to take initiative, implementing evidence based practices, based on clinical assessment.
- Ability to work collaboratively with MCCS staff/Clinicians, families, and community providers.
- Clinical experience with Children, Adolescents, Young Adults -use of creative modalities including Art and Play Therapy are a plus
- Ability to support clients/families clinically and systemically
- Ability to complete clinical documentation in a timely manner
- Ability to learn and use EHR for clinical documentation, scheduling, and other client related needs
- Ability to organize, manage, track, complete related tasks.
The position offers:
- Opportunities for growth and compensatory pay
- Furnished office space in prime location in Columbia, Maryland
- Flexible hours & high earning potential.
- Positive and supportive work environment.
Application package should include:
- Cover letter and resume
While we offer flexible schedules, we work with children, adolescents, and young adults. Some evening and/or weekend hours are required to accommodate our clients.
If you are already credentialed with some of the major insurance panels, GREAT. If you are not, we will assist the ideal client who is not already credentialed.
We are looking for Therapists who are willing and able to bring their talents and skills to help our clients develop skills for everyday life.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time