Seeking Licensed Therapists
Seeking Enthusiastic, Creative, Motivated, Independently Licensed Clinicians to join a growing practice in Columbia, MD!
- Licensed Clinician (LCSW-C, LCPC, LCMFT, LGPC, LMSW) in the state of Maryland
- Ability to take initiative, implementing evidence based practices, based on clinical assessment.
- Ability to work collaboratively with MCCS staff/Clinicians, families, and community providers.
- Clinical experience with Children, Adolescents, Young Adults -use of creative modalities including Art and Play Therapy are a plus
- Ability to support clients/families clinically and systemically
- Ability to complete clinical documentation in a timely manner
- Ability to learn and use EHR for clinical documentation, scheduling, and other client related needs
- Ability to organize, manage, track, complete related tasks.
The position offers:
- Opportunities for growth and compensatory pay
- Furnished office space in prime location in Columbia, Maryland
- Flexible hours & high earning potential.
- Positive and supportive work environment.
Application package should include:
- Cover letter and resume
While we offer flexible schedules, we work with children,adolescents, and young adults. Some evening and/or weekend hours are required to accommodate our clients.
If you are already credentialed with some of the major insurance panels, GREAT. If you are not, we will assist the ideal therapist who is not already credentialed.
We are looking for Therapists who are willing and able to bring their talents and skills to help our clients develop skills for everyday life.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time